Frankly I am tired. Of all the cribbing around the long lines, about elaborate hyperbole on how it hasn’t done anything at all. I think one must look at every policy change positively. I think demonetization is helping the common man get healthier.
Here is why:
- I walk more in search of working ATMs.
- I stand more than usual due to queues.
- I avoid junk on street as well as copious chai I used to consume.
- I sleep on time, because I need to get up early to hit the bank.
- I am making a lot of friends at the bank, so social life is booming, and that is good for my mental health.
- Finally, I have completely stopped drinking, because I would rather spend what money I have on food, and other basic necessities.
Honestly, the inner fakir is loving it. 🙂 🙂